COVID-19 @ Grand Hotel Djibloho
Our commitment to health, safety and security
At Grand hotel Djibloho, as it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority.
Since the onset of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have been closely monitoring the situation and following guidelines from World Health Organization and local authorities.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates, including:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency in guest rooms, public spaces and back of house.
- Guests temperature test at the entrance doors and staff temperature monitoring system.
- Increased deployment of hand sanitizers.
- Ongoing training on housekeeping and hygiene and disinfecting protocols.
- Real time information to coordinate with local and regional authorities.
In addition, our team members are trained to handle situations that may occur, receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
Social distancing is not a matter of choice. It is a critical demand from everyone of us, in order for our city and our society to remain safe.
We’ll be back as soon as we can, and look forward to welcoming each of you in the near future.
Until then, stay healthy, stay safe. We’re in this together.
Grand Hotel Djibloho