The Djibloho Auditorium covers over 1,060 square meters and can accommodate different seating arrangements ranging in sophisticated atmosphere. Fully-equipped with contemporary conference and meeting facilities.
1,200 maximum capacity
1,060 sqm total area
- Stage to host 5 heads of state or equivalent and a speaker podium.
- Accommodates up to 52 delegations each headed by a VIP desk for the head of state/head of delegation.
- Separate seating area for registered observers and guests.
- Raised electrostatic access flooring for the flexibility of seating change and associated services.
- Concert hall acoustic and audio-visual design.
- Separate VIP section with a private entrance and entrance foyer.
- Direct access to meeting rooms on the lower level – internal VIP stairs.
- 6 separate translation booths.
- Wireless translation facility.
- Programmable dimming control system.
- Air-Conditioning system.
- Access control and CCTV system.